Event Time
9:00 am - 10:00 am
26 July 2023

A Closer Look at Retention

Institutions of higher education allocate the bulk of their effort and energy toward recruiting students who match the demographic, socioeconomic, or academic parameters they desire. However, data from the National Center for Education Statistics indicate that around 64% of students complete their bachelor’s degree at the same institution where they started within six years, leaving an average of 36% of students either dropping out or transferring to another institution.

In this presentation, we’ll go over the results of some of our recent research on the subject and offer solutions of how to be more proactive about retaining students. Y


Event Speaker(s)